Thank you for the opportunity to help you reach your goals. Please read the following carefully, and ask about anything that is unclear.
This Agreement is an important legally binding document and you should ensure that you read carefully and contact us if you have any questions about any of our Services.
These Services are intended for people who can form legally binding contracts. If you do not qualify, please do not use our Services.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree to be bound by this Agreement, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood when you:
- provide us with instructions to commence with the Services; or
- process or make payment of any amount for the Services; or
- you return a signed copy of this Agreement; or
- you give your acceptance via clickable agreement on www.getcomfywithmoney.com (Site).
2. OUR SERVICES
- This Coaching Programme is an online live training service offered by the team at Get Comfy With Money Ltd with a combination of 1:1 sessions, group sessions, worksheets and content on an online portal. You will have the opportunity to speak to us and receive customised guidance based on the information you provide about your circumstances.
- Once you have accepted this Agreement, and subject to receipt of payment of any required fees, Get Comfy With Money Ltd agrees to provide you with access to the online material.
- Get Comfy With Money Ltd will provide you with:
- One-on-one online coaching sessions as outlined in the course inclusions.
- A number of bonuses as outlined in the course inclusions.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to be on time for each session of The Programme.
- Whilst our team will do their best to accommodate, if you inadvertently miss a session or all of your sessions, this is not the responsibility of Get Comfy With Money and your sessions will not be recovered.
3. MEDIA & EVENT ATTENDEE RELEASE AGREEMENT
- Should you attend any public (live or virtual) events conducted through Get Comfy With Money, you agree to allow Get Comfy With Money to use the recording (both audio, photographic and video) for post event production and marketing purposes.
- You agree to allow these recordings to be used in all forms of media and acknowledge that Get Comfy With Money has the right but not obligation to use, adapt, edit, mix, add to, subtract from, arrange, rearrange, revise, or change the recordings or any part thereof, and combine the same with other performances and recordings of other performances of other persons.
- Get Comfy With Money may use the Clients likeness for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Get Comfy With Money. Any testimonials posted publicly, shared at events, online, sent directly to Get Comfy With Money can be used for marketing and promotional resources.
- This does not apply to private sessions - 1:1 or group without prior written consent.
4. LEAD GENERATION WITHIN GET COMFY WITH MONEY
Get Comfy With Money community is designed to support the clients individual goals and is not designed to be used as a means for leads generated between clients within the Get Comfy With Money community. Having said that, any sales generated between clients within the Get Comfy With Money community must have written consent from Get Comfy With Money first.
- In consideration of us providing the Services to you, you agree to pay us the fees and any other charges for the Services in accordance with these terms. The required fees and payment options are outlined in the course offering.
- Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our Services.
- All prices listed on the site are in GBP (British Pounds).
- All fees are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise indicated).
- Payment of all fees must be made without set-off or counterclaim. All sums payable under this Agreement shall become due immediately upon termination of this Agreement.
- The Client agrees to pay, in full, for Services on or before the date of each session, in order for a booking to be confirmed. If a payment plan has been established, all pre-agreed payment dates must be honoured.
- You understand that cancellations or reschedules made in less than 24 hours will still be charged the full rate.
- We endeavour to ensure you are receiving the full value of knowledge and experience available to us. We will do our best at all times to provide the best tools and coaching, to guide you on your path. However, results vary and we cannot guarantee a certain outcome. Whilst we can guide you to the best possible outcome, ultimately what you do with the information and tools provided will be in your hands to implement. If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied, we do offer a full refund within 30 days of commencing coaching, on the condition that you have completed all activities and worksheets provided and still feel you have not benefited from the Services.
6. DURATION OF SERVICES
- Unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing, your booking sessions will be provided to you on the agreed dates, at the agreed times. Nothing in this clause prohibits the recovery of any outstanding fees payable by you to us.
7. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
- All Services are intended for general education and information purposes only. It is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counselling tailored to any specific business or industry. Nothing on the Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the Services, purports to offer legal, tax, financial, marketing, automation, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- We are committed to providing all participants in the Programme with a positive experience, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Nothing on the Site or any of Our Content or Services is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings. Any information given is purely based on experience and is for illustrative purposes only. Information provided may not always be tailored or to your business specifically. You understand that because of the nature of the programme and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that we, our directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time. Just to be clear, you are solely responsible for any actions you do or do not take directly or indirectly in connection with the Services. You are 100% responsible for your progress and results from the Services.
8. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
- We cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money or reach your goals as a result of your purchase of or participation in our Services.
- Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our Services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
9. FULL RETURN OF INVESTMENT PROMISE
- We may cancel the coaching services for any breaches in this contract. We will refund you the prorated investment that you have actually paid to us (minus any commissions that may have been paid to 3rd parties) within 90 days of giving you notice of cancellation. We shall have no further liability in respect of the cancellation.
- The coach is committed to providing you with the most exceptional results that if you follow through on the advised action steps, and you do not achieve the financial and emotional milestones set within the contract period, then you will remain inside the program until you reach it in total sales revenue.
10. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
During the provision of the Services you must:
- give your full attention to the Services during this time;
- complete all activities required by us prior to or during the sessions promptly;
- be respectful to us and other participants of the Programme;
- keep us informed of any medical health or personal circumstances that may interfere with the Services;
- be responsible for your own results, which includes complying with reasonable directions, and using your programme benefits (including templates and guides, videos and spreadsheets); and
- honour the relationship between you and us, by being direct, truthful and open so we can work together.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you breach any of our Terms or become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate this Agreement without refund or explanation.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information, logins, database contact information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our Services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other participants in the Programme (Participants) and the rights of Get Comfy With Money Ltd and its representatives.
- You agree:
- that any Confidential Information shared by any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants;
- that all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us;
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our Services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
- You grant us the right to disclose Confidential Information provided that such information is de-identified or where you provide us with your consent.
12. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
- All material delivered by us to you in the Programme including (but not limited to) content, documents, templates, text, videos, graphics and information architecture (Our Content), is subject to copyright.
- While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Otherwise, all materials and information provided to you by us are confidential and our intellectual property and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- The reproduction, distribution or sale of any of the materials provided by us under this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is also a violation of our copyright, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using Our Content.
- All materials, including but not limited to procedures, policies, standards, manuals and teaching aids have been or will be provided by us or our facilitators, are for your individual use only and are not to be distributed, sold or reproduced in any way. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions that may appear in any of those materials.
- Our intellectual property may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages us.
- Nothing contained on the Site or provided in our Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy for a breach of this Agreement and acknowledge that we will be entitled to seek injunctive relief against you if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of our intellectual property rights.
13. RIGHT TO SUSPEND & TERMINATE
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement, or our Services generally, without refund or forgiveness of payments if you become disruptive to us or Participants, you fail to follow the Programme guidelines, you are difficult to work with, you impair the participation of the other Participants in the Programme or you breach any terms of this Agreement, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
14. LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within this Agreement do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the UK Consumer Law.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or Services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon the Services, the Site, or Our Content.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, Services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements);
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, or Services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and Services and you access them at your own risk; and
- the use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
15. YOUR INDEMNITY
You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, Services or any breach by you or your agents of this Agreement. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, or through the use of our Services.
16. AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from the Site.
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause and any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
- In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to us in writing by email.
- If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within 10 business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further 10 business days.
- Despite the existence of a dispute the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract. This clause survives termination of this Agreement.
18. APPLICABLE LAW
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of the United Kingdom. You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Kingdom to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
19. YOUR FEEDBACK
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on the Programme. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
20. THE AGREEMENT
The participant hereby agrees, acknowledges and understands the terms and conditions of the Coaching Programme as outlined herein. The participant confirms their understanding of the payment terms. By clicking 'Complete My Purchase' you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement.