Get Comfy With Crypto
Join Lia and Alona Shevchenko to demystify cryptocurrency in this judgment-free workshop for beginners
October 19th - 6pm GMT
So a little bit of bad news...we're going to need to push back the Crypto Workshop due to an incredibly busy period in the crypto world leaving our guest host unavailable. We will add you to our waiting list and let you know as soon as we've confirmed a new date. Sorry for any inconvenience!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Wondering what you need to know to get started with investing in cryptocurrency?
If you've heard people talking about crypto or Bitcoin and you're like "what even is it???" then this is the workshop for you.
Perhaps you've felt like:
- "It's too risky - it's a bubble and it will crash"
- "I don't understand the tech"
- "It's unregulated so must be dodgy"
- "I can't afford one whole Bitcoin"
- "I'm scared of scams" (Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD))
- "It's too late - I've missed the boat"
- "It's not a physical item - how is money created out of thin air?"
- "I have no money, time or knowledge to invest"
- "It's too volatile"
- "I'm worried about the environmental impact"
It's a big world of knowledge and you don't need to know everything before you get started.
The old Chinese proverb goes:
When is the best time to plant a tree - 10 years ago. When is the second-best time? Now.
Similarly, it doesn't matter how long you've waited to get going...I promise you it's not too late.
According to Binance (the largest crypto exchange), only 10% of people who invest on their platform are women. Let's change that. Now
I'm joined by Alona Shevchenko, a crypto enthusiast who works in Decentralised Finance and we will dissect the basics so more of us can get educated and involved.
Together we can demystify cryptocurrency in this exclusive free workshop for beginners.